11/10/2011

Gypsy Gems,


The encounter I am about to share with you is a bit late, but hey, better late than never.


A friend from out of town played a show and crashed with me this past weekend. I was so excited to see her lovely face because (1) I love watching her perform, (2) I love having company, (3) I wanted to gift her a gypsy jewel. 


I created a feather earring inspired by one of her songs entitled "A lot of Heart". The earring is made up of red, white, and black feathers, and has a heart-shaped charm. The charm itself boasts a number of smaller heart cut outs. The name is so fitting, right?


My friend is a very talented singer/songwriter and I have attached a video of her performing the song that was the muse of my gypsy jewel, "A lot of Heart".


Until Next Time,


Much Love.


<3 Your GypsyQueen



Babette Hayward - A lot of Heart


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment